Family Law Attorney in Hamilton, Ohio

At the Conese Law Office, I am experienced in helping my clients with the sensitive issues related to family law. Whether you come seeking a divorce, or if you have already been through a divorce and are seeking modifications to your child custody agreement, I will handle your situation with empathy and work hard to get the outcome you desire.

While I handle many divorce cases, I also offer couples the alternative of marriage dissolution (sometimes called dissolutionment). Dissolution is a good option for couples who agree on the terms of their split, and who would rather pursue a less adversarial resolution that will also save them time, money, and emotional distress. I am a trained mediator and a former judge who can oversee your marriage dissolution (sometimes known as dissolutionment) or a divorce. Conversely, if a divorce is the only solution, I can also assist you. I will work with you to decide which option works best for you.

I am proud to serve clients in Hamilton, Cincinnati, Dayton, and the counties of Hamilton, Butler, Clermont, Warren, Montgomery, and Preble.

Schedule a free consultation

Contact Me

Unfortunately, the issues related to divorce do not necessarily end once you sign the papers. I can assist you with post-decree issues such as modifications to your child support and visitation agreements and other parenting issues, as well as modifications to your alimony or spousal support arrangements. I can also make changes to your will to reflect your new marital status. As a former family court Judge, I have experience with the special concerns families face after divorce, and can help reach a fair settlement in a cost-efficient manner.

I also oversee adoptions, juvenile criminal law cases, paternity determination tests, and other family law issues for clients in cities such as Hamilton, Cincinnati, Dayton and the Ohio counties of Hamilton, Butler, Clermont, Warren, Montgomery, and Preble.

To schedule a free initial consultation with an Ohio family lawyer, contact the Conese Law Office.